Cairntoul Dental Care, Knightswood, G14 0XT
Tel: 0141 954 4398
Sorrel Bank House, Salford, M6 7HL
Terms & Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which Grady dental ltd /BellaRadiance Clinic provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Cloud Nine Clinic treatment.
Important please read:
· You agree to the before and after instructions.
· Consultations/examinations for all treatment is £75.
· Deposit will be deducted from cost of treatment and are non-refundable. If you do not attend the appointment it will be retained. If you want to change the date of your appointment please give 48 hours notice or the deposit will be forfeited.
· Remaining filler is disposed of.
· A supplement of £20, for a larger dose, is recommended for certain patients e.g. Men, new patients or increased resistance.
· Clinically necessary top-up available for facial anti-wrinkle injections after 14 days and within 28 days of initial treatment.
· After 28 days a £40 charge for top-ups is applied, no top ups available after 8 weeks from initial treatment. Top-up within 14 days of initial treatment at clinicians discretion.
· No top-up included for underarm sweating treatment.
Offers & Vouchers:
· Offers are available to anyone satisfying the medical requirements and over 18.
· First come first served basis.
· Unless stated otherwise, discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
· Only one voucher per person per treatment can be used.
· Voucher must be printed and presented at reception on payment.
Online Prizes and Competitions (facebook, Instagram, twitter, mobile and email):
· Valid monday to sunday, appointments subject to availability.
· Valid for single treatment, cannot be used on multiple treatments.
· Valid for 3 calendar months from announcement of winner.
· Cannot be gifted to another person.
· Cannot be used on training days.
· Must satisfy medical requirements and be over 18 years old.
· If the value of any prize is not used in full, no change for unused differences can be issued.
· Gift certificates for are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used to purchase any service available but not any products.
· Gift certificates cannot be used beyond the expiry date, which is 6 calendar months from the date of purchase.
· Gift certificates are valid days of the week when the desired treatment or clinician is available, contact the desired clinic to confirm.
· Treatments need to be booked in advance.
· You will need to bring your gift certificate with you or present the email and exchange it at the Reception on the day of your booking.
· Gift certificates do not provide priority access or guarantee entry if the clinic is full.
· We do not offer botulinum toxin, fillers or skin peel treatments to people under 18.
· There are no refunds on gift certificates.
· These will be emailed to the person that purchases the gift certificate, no hard copy will be sent by post.
*You will not receive treatment if you satisfy any of the following reasons*
· Pregnancy or breast-feeding
· Active infection in the treatment area (eg herpes simplex, pustular acne, cellulitis)
· Hypertrophic or Keloidal scarring
· Bleeding abnormality (eg thrombocytopenia, anticoagulant use)
· Impaired healing (eg immunosuppression)
· Skin atrophy (eg chronic oral steroid use, ehlers danlos syndrome)
· Active dermatoses in the treatment area (eg psoriasis, eczema)
· Sensitivity or allergy to constituents of botulinum toxin (inc. botulinum toxin serotype a, human albumin, lactose or sodium succinate)
· Milk allergy with abobotulinumtoxinA products
· Gross motor weakness in the treatment area (eg polio, Bell's palsy)
· Neuromuscular disorder inc. but not limited to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, lambert-eaton syndrome and myopathies
· Inability to contract muscles in the treatment area prior to treatment
· Periocular or ocular surgery within the last 6 months
· Medications that inhibit neuromuscular signalling and may potentiate botulinum toxin effects (eg aminoglycosides, penicillamine, quinine, calcium channel blockers)
· Uncontrolled systemic condition
· Occupation requiring uncompromised facial expression (eg actors, singer)
· Unrealistic expectations or body dysmorphic disorders
· Severe needle phobia
Specific to skin peels:
· Laser skin resurfacing
· Broken skin
· Chemotherapy/radiation treatment
Delivery & Returns:
· Free standard delivery within 30 days to mainland United Kingdom only.
· Cancellation permitted provided item is in original package and customer writes a letter within 28 days of receiving product to be addressed to: Cairntoul Dental Care, 11 Cairntoul Drive, Glasgow, G14 0XT
· No refunds accepted after 28 days of receiving product.
· Refunds do not include the cost of returning the goods.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We do not store credit card details.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Grady Dental Ltd. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• - To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• - To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• - To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• - To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• - To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• - To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Grady Dental Ltd.
Cairntoul Dental Care
11 Cairntoul Drive
Our registered business address is:
2 Bishops Park
0141 552 8898
This document was last updated on January 01, 2015
This document was last updated on January 01, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Use of the site & PROHIBITIONS
You are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) use our sites, including its services and or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools (b) posting of an items in inappropriate category or areas on our sites and services; (c) collecting information about users’ personal information; (d) manoeuvring the price of any item or interfere with other users' listings; (f) post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content; (g) take any action that may damage the rating system.
For you to complete the sign-up process in our site, you must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. You must qualify that you are 18 years or older and must be responsible for keeping your password secure and be responsible for all activities and contents that are uploaded under your account. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Payments AND PROCESSES OF INVOICES
Grady Dental Ltd. has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by Grady Dental Ltd. prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by credit card, PayPal or wire transfers. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on your invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. An order may be invoice separately. Grady Dental Ltd. has all the discretion to cancel or deny orders. Grady Dental Ltd. is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by Grady Dental Ltd. and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors. Invoices must be paid within 15 days of the invoice date. For all but consumer purchases, Grady Dental Ltd. reserves the right to charge you a late penalty charge of 1% per month applied against undisputed overdue amounts or the maximum rate permitted by law whichever is less. Every 30 days thereafter, you will continue to be charged an additional late penalty charge.
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the applicable laws.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from our website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
PRODUCT PRICING & DESCRIPTIONS
We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered in our website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Editing, Deleting and Modification
We may edit, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a notice or a new agreement on our site. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN OUR PROGRAM, VISIT AND SHOPPING IN OUR SITE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
Acknowledgment of rights
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is detected Grady Dental Ltd. shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed GBP2, 000 or the total price of the subject products paid or payable to you whichever is less.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold and offered in our website (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. This site and its information, contents, materials, products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand and agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers and suppliers. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of Grady Dental Ltd. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Failure of Grady Dental Ltd. to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that the we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect.
No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the United Kingdom, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of law’s provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
At BellaRadiance we take complaints very seriously indeed and try to ensure that all patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives. Our complaints system meets national NHS criteria.
1. Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would all want a complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to patients’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
2. The person responsible within the Practice for dealing with any complaint about the service which we provide is the Practice Manager.
3. If a complaint is verbal the details will be listened to on the telephone or at the reception desk, and offer to refer him/her to the Practice Manager immediately if available.
4. If the Practice Manager is not available at that specific time, then the patient will be told when he/she will be able to talk to the Manager and arrangements will be made for this to happen. A member of the staff will take brief details of the complaint and pass them on. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period or if the patient does not wish to wait to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for someone else to deal with it.
5. If the patient is still not satisfied after speaking to the Practice Manager then we would request that the complaint be put in writing and addressed to the Practice Manager.
6. We will acknowledge the patient’s complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice as soon as possible but normally within three working days.
7. If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to the dentist involved unless the patient does not want this.
8. We will seek to investigate the complaint within and respond within twenty working days of the complaint being received to give explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint.
9. We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing to the patient immediately after completing our investigation.
10. If complaining on behalf of someone else, please note that we keep strictly to the rules of confidentiality. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we must know that you have permission to do so. A note signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless they are incapable (because of physical or mental illness) of providing this.
11. Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
12. If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then they may approach the NHS Complaints Officer at:
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
J B Russell House
Gartnavel Royal Hospital
1055 Great Western Road
Glasgow G12 0XH
Phone: 0141 201 4477
The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
Phone: 0870 011 5378
Fax: 0870 011 5379
Text message: 07900 494 372
The General Dental Council (GDC) for Private treatments.